Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends

Please do not respond to this message until you have read all of it.

I am now the proud and happy owner of a 2003 Pilot EX Sandstone with a cargo cover.

[ . . . ]

*** EDITED BY KEMOSABE ***
Click here for the rest of florida_guy's message... :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, FL Guy! I am unbelievably jealous of and happy for you! I know exactly how it is to need to take your time and not make a hasty decision, especially where big ticket item purchases are concerned. Enjoy your new vehicle!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congratulations,
Today I placed an order for a 2004 Pilot EX w/leather a DVD in black and saddle leather. Sadly I won't get it till Oct. 9th. I have driven everything from a Murano to a Tourage(sp) and this seemed to suit my needs best. In the end it was between the MDX and Pilot with the latter winning.
As a Honda owner in one form or another and have been very satisfied with their product. This was a major part in my decision. I can't wait nor my family.

Versed
Toms River, NJ.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Good Luck to one of the Good Guys

krygny said:
Thanks. So far no problems. I haven't driven it far yet or on the freeway expect for the test drive. I'm hoping I don't discover any problems when I do.

I really look forward to driving it. Maybe I'll be able to air it out a bit this weekend... life is pretty busy at the moment though.

I really enjoyed using its utility to take my free office furniture home. 3 large filing cabinets and a chair in two trips. Then last night a friend helped my load a 66" desk into the back. I had to move the front seats up a bit to give a safety margin to the back window but the first time I looked at that desk I didn't even consider that it might fit in my Pilot. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts