Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like a relieved expectent father! Took delivery of my Sagebrish Pearl last night. MSRP with muds, cargo tray and cross bars included.
All this anticipation really gets your juices going, it ws almost anticlimactic finally getting it. I guess the hunt is more fulfilling than the kill.

Driving home I noticed two problems(so far)- muffler heat shield rattle when hot and missing rubber stop under console arm rest lid.

I'm finally a member of the non-Pilotless club! yay!

Will be doing quite a bit of accessories and such, will post pics of this bad boy when I'm done. Thanks to everyone for helping 'pass the time' during our 'third trimester'! Looking forward to continued dialogue on the actual ownership experience. What a concept.

- a giddy father.

·
Registered
509 Posts
MDXlite said:
I feel like a relieved expectent father! Took delivery of my Sagebrish Pearl last night. MSRP with muds, cargo tray and cross bars included.
All this anticipation really gets your juices going, it ws almost anticlimactic finally getting it. I guess the hunt is more fulfilling than the kill.

Driving home I noticed two problems(so far)- muffler heat shield rattle when hot and missing rubber stop under console arm rest lid.

I'm finally a member of the non-Pilotless club! yay!

Will be doing quite a bit of accessories and such, will post pics of this bad boy when I'm done. Thanks to everyone for helping 'pass the time' during our 'third trimester'! Looking forward to continued dialogue on the actual ownership experience. What a concept.

- a giddy father.
MDXlite,

Apparently you don't love our Pilot enough! What no baby pictures yet! Something you could pull out down the road and comment how cute she was when she was a baby?!

Congratulations! Bet you're glad the wait is finally over, right?

We're going to be seeing some pics of that sunroof install too, right? When are you getting that done?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you spell relief?

Oh man, am I glad the wait is over. It was like being constipated for
three months!

The sunroof will get scheduled for late Sept., early Oct. I'll be installing other the 'stuff' between now and then and then will post the 'unveiling'. Stay tuned...

"Plop plop- fizz fizz- oh, what a relief it is..."

·
Registered
509 Posts
Re: How do you spell relief?

MDXlite said:
Oh man, am I glad the wait is over. It was like being constipated for
three months!

"Plop plop- fizz fizz- oh, what a relief it is..."
Well, now, at least you'll have plenty of good "reading" material now that this (constipation) "problem" is resolved (ie. owner's manual)!

:p

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Congrats ... MDXlite ...!

PrG

·
Registered
206 Posts
Jealous!

I, myself, am deeply jealous. I called the dealer today to check on the build date, and got a curt, "don't call us, we'll call you."

Happy Piloting, MDXlite. Remember us who still await our Pilots and have fun!:26:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Isn't it a great feeling?

Congratulations to you and your family!!!:5: :5: :5: :5:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what a blast!

Took the family for a ride tonight and now everyone wants Mom to have one, too, instead of her Ody. Fortunately, we think one of each is ideal for our needs.

I'm liking this thing, can't wait to drive to work tomorrow! (Sure hope that wears off... ):2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Alright MDXlite, Congratulations.

We need pix as soon as you can.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been reading these posts now for about a month while waiting for our Pilot. Just wanted to see how you like the Sagebrush color. We have one ordered and can't wait. Should be here in two weeks. Can't wait to see your pics.

·
Registered
307 Posts
yippie another hoosier on board finally!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS

Welcome "Home"

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts