Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for recommendations on who to call about multiple issues we are experiencing with our electronics on our pilot. I have owned my pilot now for 1 year and it has been at the Honda dealership to be fixed for 2 months. I am not getting anywhere on this. Does anyone have a recommendation on who to call maybe at the corporate level to discuss other options. My Honda Dealership is not willing to make this right and is washing their hands on this. They said they have tried everything that Honda tells them to do. So I receive a car back that has electronic issues.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If it's an on-going safety issue, check the 'Lemon Law' for your state.

Each state is different on type, time period, number of repair attempts, etc.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I am looking for recommendations on who to call about multiple issues we are experiencing with our electronics on our pilot. I have owned my pilot now for 1 year and it has been at the Honda dealership to be fixed for 2 months. I am not getting anywhere on this. Does anyone have a recommendation on who to call maybe at the corporate level to discuss other options. My Honda Dealership is not willing to make this right and is washing their hands on this. They said they have tried everything that Honda tells them to do. So I receive a car back that has electronic issues.
You had the car for over a year .. what are the "electronic" issues you are saying that you have issues with?
Are you the original owner to the vehicle ?
If it's that bad dump the pilot cause they will never fix it ..get a 4 runner

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
Another concerned Piloteer at keyboard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts