Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 EX-L
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am getting the cruise control switches from Ebay, so I'm looking for the stereo controls. I think they say Mode, Volume.. Can't really tell because mine are so worn. The closest U Pull it Lot that has an 06-08 is140 miles away. I'd give $20 shipped for the switches if they are legible. Mine shown for comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
12,420 Posts
I think I am getting the cruise control switches from Ebay, so I'm looking for the stereo controls. I think they say Mode, Volume.. Can't really tell because mine are so worn. The closest U Pull it Lot that has an 06-08 is140 miles away. I'd give $20 shipped for the switches if they are legible. Mine shown for comparison.
Problem going to You Pull It is you dont know if they will have it when you get there. I use www.car-part.com ti source used parts like this.

·
Registered
2007 EX-L
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My hope is that someone is going to a U Pull it place, and if they see a set of controls they will grab them for me. I've used that site lots of times, even yesterday to find something. That's how I found the engine and trans for my Pilot.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,702 Posts
May be cheaper/simpler to just memorize what each button does and then if you're concerned about looks, take the controls off and spray paint them so they don't look worn.

·
Registered
2007 EX-L
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it's easier just to replace them. No rush, I'll find them. Just trying to get this thing sorted as well as I can.

Reactions: The Todd

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,892 Posts
From the 1st gen Pilot steering wheel controls I've seen, most of them look worn out. You might get lucky and find a decent one in a salvage yard, but it will likely be the exception rather than the rule. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,

Hey, where's @Daltongang when you need him? He's the forum's dedicated Debbie Downer. :p

·
Registered
2007 EX-L
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have found the cruise control side in great shape. Hoping to find the audio side. There have to be some out there somewhere.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,196 Posts

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
2007 EX-L
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This bot called popson0 has messaged me twice saying he knows someone who has one for sale, and to email them. I did the first time, never heard back. I just got another message with a different email address. Mods, I cannot report messages??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts