Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I got the hand me down pilot from my father I recently found out that there is no jack kit in the back... So now I'm in search on one. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale. Thanks

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,335 Posts
Check local salvage yards.

·
Administrator
16,335 Posts
check local salvage and junk yards. Typically jacks are never used. get the tools as well.

Also Salvage yard parts but this kind of part, call the yard or go visit in person.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot SE FWD & 2006 Honda Pilot EX AWD
26 Posts
Unfortunately when I went to my local yard, 5 1st gen pilots on the lot, not a single one of them had the jack or the lug wrench still. Only item I found of the 3 jack accessories was a single spare bar, on the ground, 2 cars away from a pilot.

·
Registered
11,501 Posts
www.car-part.com
Search...
Honda > Pilot
Body > Jack Assembly

There is almost 400 listed. 😁👍

·
Administrator
16,335 Posts
The MDX probably has the same jack etc. The first generations of these vehicles were incredibly alike.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,323 Posts
Ooo, "pantograph." Now I know a fancy word for scissor jack. :D

Yeah, be sure you also get the "wheel wrench," because the "pentagon" inside is what lets you lower the spare.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,323 Posts
Mine is a pentagon, as in the 2008 pictured at the start of this thread.

Wonder if that 6-pointer is a custom mod. C'mon, fess up. On RA, at least, they only have one model of spare tire hoist, or spare tire carrier as they call it, and it's a Dorman 5-point. My OEM was 5-point, and my OEM replacement was also 5-point.

2008 HONDA PILOT 3.5L V6 Spare Tire Carrier | RockAuto

1 - 12 of 12 Posts