Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mesh trim below the cup holder on the passenger side for the third row seat on my Pilot is wavy - is yours like this???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yes, mine is wavy also. You can compare them next Sunday I guess.

Chris

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wavey trim

The salesman said it was "normal" (salesmanspeak), but the other trim like this in the vehicle is not wavey! Looks like a molding issue...

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Very slight wave here... Don't really see it but could feel it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
920 Posts
No wave here guys...

Wait a year or two and get it fixed under warranty...

·
Registered
307 Posts
MG Pilot said:
No wave here guys...

Wait a year or two and get it fixed under warranty...

Thats what I plan on doing with the pillar that is getting knicked by the seatbelt

·
Registered
920 Posts
whitepilot said:

Thats what I plan on doing with the pillar that is getting knicked by the seatbelt
That is called using the old bean!!! :1:

I plan on doing the same with the leather as well. Use it all you want for 2 1/2 years or whatever, THEN get it fixed.

I did the same with my '99 Accord...worked out very well-

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wavey

Yes, but I just wave back.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I didn't notice but maybe it is to give the plastic a 'real' netting look! As long as the rest of it isn't wavy I don't think that one would other me.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Both straight

Both of mine are straight. Were on unit no. 1 as well. By the way, if you look down your picture to just where you start to see the floor - That is where the mysterious rear suspension rattle lives. BPILOT

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, but...

All of mine are "perfect" except the one in the picture - DRAT!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Have one wave in mine too. I've just come to the point with the Pilot... Ignore it and drive…. and when the third year roles around have it replaced under warranty!!!

Hopefully by then Honda will have a fix for the tire vibration at 70+ mph too. Dealer says it's a truck and that's why it vibrates at that speed. Then why did you replace my Goodyear's with Crossterrians - hoping I would go away? :3:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Pilot4me

That type of comment from dealers sends me into orbit. Vibration is the result of something not being right. It is a process of elimination and finding someone who cares enough to help you. Don't accept this vibration and the resulting frustration. It takes some work but after you find and correct the problem, your enjoyment will go through the roof. BPILOT

·
Registered
11 Posts
mine is OK. but I only hve trim on the riht hand side. there is no trim on the left. Is this the way it is or am I missing the trim from the left hand side?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts