Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have a pilot yet but hopefully soon :). Got a quote for EXL: 29,100 for the car with no accessory. Plus a doc fee, tag and tax the OTD price is 31,400. Is this an OK quote to start with?

Thannnnnnks!

xyz

·
Registered
204 Posts
It is about 1400 off MSRP. Anything below MSRP is good, but depending on what market you are in, it could be better.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HiFlyer said:
It is about 1400 off MSRP. Anything below MSRP is good, but depending on what market you are in, it could be better.
Thanx HiFlyer!
Forgot to say I'm in Georgia. Anybody from Geogia got a good deal recently?

·
Registered
367 Posts
$600 off MSRP on EXL-$1400 EXL+ RES

The web site I looked at said the MSRP on a EXL was $30,520 add $460 freight subtract $915 holdback and the base cost is $27,000. For the EXL with RES just add $1300 to base cost,the Nav adds $1700 to base cost.
$600 off list is OK to start,but a prices of around $28,000 have been mentioned on another thread.I would be very happy with $27,500 when I buy.
A straight Doc fee would be about $50-$160.Expect to see more-maybe $250,ask before signing.Good luck,Charlie near New Orleans
(not sure how much Freight varies,aren't they built in Alabama??)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Anything off MSRP is good and 1400 off is certainly not insignificant.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HiFlyer, 03pilot and charlie,

Thanks a lot. I'm going in tomorrow :13: - was quite confident but now a little scared, hehe. Let's see what the dealer can pull out:9:

xyz

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: $600 off MSRP on EXL-$1400 EXL+ RES

charlie said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

(not sure how much Freight varies,aren't they built in Alabama??)
charlie: I'm pretty sure the freight (aka, the Destination Charge) is a flat $460 on the sticker, no matter if you're in Pasadena, MD or Pasadena, CA... (the Pilot is built in Alliston, Ontario, outside and north of Toronto -- not in Alabama... :) )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts