Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I decided to put up the cargo net after grocery shopping yesterday and clipped the bottom two hooks on these silver things at the bottom of the trunk. When I went to attach the top two hooks they kept falling down at the slightest movement. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
283 Posts
When you hook the top cargo net give them a tug. They almost snap into place. After that tighten the strap in the center of the net so the 2 hooks pull against each other.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Congrats!!!

Congrats on you new vehicle Alexandra! I didn't know you got one. When did this happen and how come no one told me? Ok, maybe you all did talk about it and I just missed it being so busy. Hope you love it as much as the rest of us (most of us at least).

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you FLPilot! I guess my post when I got the car wasn't interesting enough for your to read. Just kidding! I am now on week 3 of Piolt-ing and all is well. No problems to report and it drives like a dream in the wretched south florida traffic. The only thing that it taking me, or I guess my wallet, time to get used to is the gas mileage. Definately not like my old car where $10 would get me 3-4 days worth of driving. Can't pop in $10 in this car. Seems like I get better mileage filling up each time. Oh well, can't have it all.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
You're so silly....of course I would've read it if I saw it. Unfortunately, I have been very busy as you can tell I have not been posting a lot, which means I have not been visiting as much as I had before. I was actually finding myself not doing things around the house because of this site. :5:

Yeah the gas thing is definately different, but not sure if you read my post (wink), but I just got my take home car finally so I will be using my Pilot for trips and just to have fun now. Hey maybe we can have a mini-meet here with the couple of people that actually want to meet now that you have your ride.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe there is a name for that disease...internet addiction?:D Perhaps there is a support group near you. I think I saw a flyer for meetigs at The Alibi.

I'm up for a meeting. Too bad there are only a couple of us sofla people.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Alexandra242628 said:
I believe there is a name for that disease...internet addiction?:D Perhaps there is a support group near you. I think I saw a flyer for meetigs at The Alibi.

I'm up for a meeting. Too bad there are only a couple of us sofla people.
See now that's just wrong, but then I think to myself hmmmm....how did she get that flyer :jump3:

Although there are only a few of us here, I am sure we can get florida_guy to drive all the way down too. Then maybe with all those miles we will help him get rid of his old Honda and maybe he will even buy his new Honda down here :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:

Although there are only a few of us here, I am sure we can get florida_guy to drive all the way down too. Then maybe with all those miles we will help him get rid of his old Honda and maybe he will even buy his new Honda down here :rolleyes:
Schedule permitting, and old rickety car willing, I'm definitely up for that. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts