Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Previously, when I've ordered from RockAuto, I've gotten a "Shipped!" confirmation between 1 and 4 days later. It's been 5 days now...

Forehead Chin Eyebrow Human Jaw

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Yes, and my premonition was correct...

Head Jaw Ear Toy Art

RockAuto.com ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED
RockAuto Order 193507945 Items Out Of Stock

We are sorry to tell you our inventory records were incorrect and we do not have something you ordered.

Please go to Order Status & Returns to see what is out of stock, and choose another part instead or cancel the out-of-stock item. Please make your choice as soon as possible, since other parts on this order may not ship until you update your order. We apologize for this inconvenience.

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Do you have Bumper to Bumper? The one by me had 3 bottles the other day.
Thanks for the tip. Yes, I inquired at the Canadian Bumper to Bumper, but they replied that they are out of stock coast to coast to coast. Their nearest US location is nearby in Vermont, but I can't see where they'll ship to Canada. If you enjoy irony, though, look at their address. :p

I did ask RA if...

Hello,

I can simply wait until it is in stock again, and you can ship it then.

Thank you,
plplplpl

They said nyet.

Hello,

We're sorry that we do not have one of the part(s) that you ordered, and we do not know when the part(s) will be available again. If you do not wish to cancel this or find a replacement, , we will have to cancel the out-of-stock parts. However, you can certainly reorder this when it comes back in stock.

Note: We do not have an estimated date of availability for parts that are 'Out of Stock.' However, you can sign up for an 'Availability Alert' to your email by doing a Part Number Search for the part on our website. You will then be the first to know when the part comes back in stock! For further information, please see our Help pages.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Connor
RockAuto Customer Service

RockAuto HELP
RockAuto

An "Availability Alert" is what prompted me place my order. Catch-22. :(

·
Registered
11,282 Posts

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Your RockAuto Parts Are Now Available

Dear plplplpl,

You asked to be notified when the following parts are in stock. They now are available, but inventory is limited and may sell quickly! Please click on the brand/part number below to go straight to the RockAuto catalog. Thank you for making RockAuto your part store!

Transmission-Automatic : Transmission Leak Sealant
ATP Part # AT205

RockAuto, LLC
Madison, WI

Score! Ordered 6. Hope it works this time.

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
"Hope springs eternal."

-from Alexander Pope in An Essay on Man (1732)

Your RockAuto Order Has Shipped!

Order Details:
ATPAT205(6)
FedEx

Customs charges prepaid
(You should receive by Friday, January 21, 2022)
'Shipped' means the order is packed, labeled and ready for carrier pick up. Pick-up times vary due to driver schedules, traffic, weather, and other factors. Orders shipped late in the day or on weekends may not be picked up until the next business day. Please do not worry if tracking results are not immediately available or if old tracking information appears. Carriers take up to two business days to update information on their web sites. Carriers may reuse tracking numbers and won't remove old records until they post new activity.
Please do not send parts back for any reason before obtaining return instructions! Parts do not necessarily go back to the location from which they shipped.

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Doorbell rang while I was taking a nap and the guy said, "Fedex" on the intercom, so I mumbled like Archie used to say when Edith brought him his beer, "Just leave it dere," rolled over and went back to sleep.

So it's not just RA who's losing their mind, but me, because I actually had a nap dream about unboxing my six-pack of AT-205.
Smile Magenta Font Electric blue Pattern

When I got up, by dream had come true. I now know how happy people felt in 1933.

Font Newspaper Art Poster Publication

·
Registered
11,282 Posts

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
I know it's only Canadian pesos, but either way that's a 100% mark-up -- before taxes -- from RA's price when last they had them. I don't need it just yet, but when I do, I'll be a monkey's uncle if I'm gonna pay that NAPA price. I'll wait it out for RA, who hopefully won't extort me to that extent.

Vision care Font Eye glass accessory Rectangle Eyewear

Font Rectangle Eyewear Eye glass accessory Screenshot

Thanks for the info. Well, at least now we know who's been hoarding warehousing them and profiteering redistributing.

Unless labor is included, in which case it would be a fair and square deal. :D

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Just got a nice note from AT-205 headquarters.

AT-205 was on back order due to supply chain issues receiving the chemicals, it is now back in production.​
Dave Neal
Product Line Technician​
Font Magenta Electric blue Event Logo

Very thoughtful of them to update.:)
My only disappointment was that no PayPal kickback was attached. :(

·
Registered
11,282 Posts
Found some AT-205 purportedly available, and in Canada, no less. Says it's available in December, but I was able to put an order in for six bottles.
View attachment 154647

Reviews for this site are mixed, but the price is fair in Canadian dollars, unlike eBay scalping prices, and there's free shipping for my quantity, So I took a $114 gamble and will post my experience. This could work out to be a Christmas miracle. View attachment 154648

View attachment 154649

They even ship to the US. Regular shipping to the US, which is via FedEx, is too much (like 30 bucks), but I found that when you get to the $99 for free shipping in Canada, as they advertise, you can also get free FedEx shipping to the US. In my example, it was ordering 6 bottles of AT-205 that qualified me for free shipping, to Canada or the US.

Still, as eager as you may be to get your paws on this unobtanium elixir, you should hold off until I confirm they can actually come through. I'll update.
It never rains, it pours, goes the old aphorism. This finally arrived today, too, from thewrenchmonkey.ca. It's within a toonie of the RA total, and delivered within 6 days of each other, once the production sluices reopened down in Mississippi.

Packaging and labeling Carton Font Box Magenta

101 - 116 of 116 Posts