Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
61 - 80 of 118 Posts

Registered
2005 Honda Pilot, 194,000 miles
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Again, Guam and Hawaii are in-country. If you're looking for a nice, safe, pleasant, closer yet out-of-the-country vacation, how about Canada? You just need a little reasonable prep these days and you're good to go. I just read this today. Kinda makes me want to visit. Oh, wait... :)

Outside of the continental US then. I鈥檓 an American I promise 馃槀

Registered
Glorificatus Oleum Mutante
Again, Guam and Hawaii are in-country. If you're looking for a nice, safe, pleasant, closer yet out-of-the-country vacation, how about Canada? You just need a little reasonable prep these days and you're good to go. I just read this today. Kinda makes me want to visit. Oh, wait... :)

Ya in country, but Guam! Lol. The other side of the globe. 馃ぃ

Registered

Registered
And to think they charge me extra for shipping from Syracuse, NY to Montreal. 馃槧
Obviously RA is innocent in this, unless there were 2 labels on one box or something. You would think that the US Postal Service would have figured it out before it got that far to Guam.

Reactions: Depleted Islet

Registered
A Cautionary Tale

This is what happens when you sleep in on a Sunday morning.

RockAuto.com ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED
Availability Alert Notification
RockAuto <[email protected]>
Sun 2021-10-17 7:34 AM

Dear plplplpl,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing parts from RockAuto. You asked to be notified about the following part:

Transmission-Automatic : Transmission Leak Sealant
ATP Part # AT205

We are sorry to tell you that this part is still out of stock. However, we may have a suitable alternate for you. Please visit the RockAuto catalog under your year, make, model, and engine size to view available parts.

If you are still interested in receiving notifications on this part, please click on the below link and sign up for an 'Availability Alert'.

ATP Part # AT205

RockAuto, LLC
Madison, WI

But when I got up... :(

Rectangle Font Pattern Parallel Electric blue

Registered
A Cautionary Tale

This is what happens when you sleep in on a Sunday morning.

RockAuto.com ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED
Availability Alert Notification
RockAuto <[email protected]>
Sun 2021-10-17 7:34 AM

Dear plplplpl,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing parts from RockAuto. You asked to be notified about the following part:

Transmission-Automatic : Transmission Leak Sealant
ATP Part # AT205

We are sorry to tell you that this part is still out of stock. However, we may have a suitable alternate for you. Please visit the RockAuto catalog under your year, make, model, and engine size to view available parts.

If you are still interested in receiving notifications on this part, please click on the below link and sign up for an 'Availability Alert'.

ATP Part # AT205

RockAuto, LLC
Madison, WI

But when I got up... :(

View attachment 153774
How much of that product do you use?

Registered
huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For one brief, shining moment this morning, ATP AT-205 Re-Seal was back in stock at RockAuto. It quickly sold out.

How much of that product do you use?
Not so much for oil, ATF or PSF leaks, but for keeping my undercarriage rubber parts rejuvenated and crack 'n' squeak-free.

You know, what Ponce de Le贸n was looking for, but for car suspensions.

Registered
Read again: it says it is still out of stock and suggests you should look for alternatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Oh man, I was so excited I just clicked right away on the AT-205 link thinking this was my long-awaited in-stock alert.

But they sent me an out-of-stock alert when I had signed up for an in-stock alert. Yup, RockAuto is losing their minds.
Font Electric blue Tints and shades Darkness Pattern

Registered
Just dunno how Sunday delivery all of a sudden becomes Wednesday. Obviously no fault of RockAuto.
Font Line Screenshot Magenta Circle

• Angry
Reactions: plplplpl

Registered
I perceive this to be a precursor to The Decline of Western Civilization. View attachment 151810
Another cargo plane has arrived in Madison, Wisconsin. The Aisin TKH002 timing belt kit is back in stock. Please form an orderly queue, because last time, Piloteers swarmed in at the chance and soon there were none to be had anymore.

The world is falling apart

Told ya so.

-Prophet plplplpl

Still no freakin' AT-205.
Nose Head Chin Eyebrow Eye

More Information for ATP AT205 (rockauto.com)

Registered

Registered
View attachment 154091 , mon ami.

I've semi-heard of them, but where do you see they have any AT-205 in stock?
Must we do all the work for you?
ATP lists Uni-Select as their distributor for Canada.
Use their parts store locator to find nearby stores and then call them to inquire if they have that ATP magic elixir in stock.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts