Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the tittle as, is theres forum better than this one, am new here and it seem to be dead, lots of question goes unanswered and many views and no replies.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,047 Posts
This is the best forum that I’ve come across for the Pilot. There’s lots of good chatter and problem solving happening in the 1st gen 2003-08 forum.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks road2cycle for the reply. I see you have a 2014 Tacoma, I also have a 2014 SBDC off road, so if you belong to Tacoma World you know what am taking about an active forum.

I just picked up a 2007 EX-L and want to learn how to keep it alive for many miles to go

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,047 Posts
Yup, I’m on Tacoma World too. That site has a lot of chatter/bickering/etc., that you don’t find on here, to go along with lots of good information on maintenance/upgrades.

I think a lot of the differences between the sites have to do with who buys Pilots versus Tacomas. You will find not many folks mod their Pilots. But stick around long enough on this site and you’ll find lots of knowledgeable folks who are willing to share what they know to help you get an issue resolved.

·
Registered
356 Posts
But stick around long enough on this site and you’ll find lots of knowledgeable folks who are willing to share what they know to help you get an issue resolved.
Definitely true.

The other thing about this site is that like an iceberg, 90% of the value is not what you see in the current discussions.

I suspect that very close to 100% of the issues you might have with a Pilot have already been discussed here at least once. Searching is a little more work, but provides much more information.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys, am going to do some deep searching for any information need it in the future.

Am here to stay then...……...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
You'll find more knowledgable people here than anywhere else. Welcome!

·
Registered
291 Posts
This forum has been the next best decision I made with the purchase of my Pilot. There’s almost nothing about the vehicle that hasn’t been discussed. It’s just buried and you may need to search for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts