Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently pre-ordered the iPhone 11 (which will have iOS 13) and was wondering if any of you guys are still experiencing that strange issue with Lane Watch and CarPlay on iOS 12 that happens when you put on the right turn signal and CarPlay "forgets" the screen you were on after you make the turn and the screen switches back from the Lane Watch view to CarPlay. Can't recall if it was still an issue with iOS 12 but I know iOS 13 comes out next week.

Did Apple ever fix that issue from a while back?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
No it has not been resolved in ios 13 and i don’t believe it is an ios bug. One way to avoid it is to enter through the CarPlay app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
No it has not been resolved in ios 13 and i don’t believe it is an ios bug. One way to avoid it is to enter through the CarPlay app
It has been resolved for me. Not sure if you are using a different iOS 13 beta, but I no longer have to enter through the Smartphone Connection app for CarPlay version of Waze to stay on screen after making a signaled right turn.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It has been resolved for me. Not sure if you are using a different iOS 13 beta, but I no longer have to enter through the Smartphone Connection app for CarPlay version of Waze to stay on screen after making a signaled right turn.
Hmm, i checked and rechecked today and the bug is still there. It could be because i have a ‘16 touring with ‘17 HU. I’m currently on ios 13.1 beta. I had the same issue with previous betas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts