Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I updated to iOS 12 and waze still doesn’t show up in car play. Did waze not make a car play version of their app yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Apparently, Waze began private testing for iOS 12 a couple days ago; hopefully, it doesn't take long.

I haven't had a chance to jump in the Pilot, but is Google Maps on CarPlay or is that in the works as well?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am beta testing Waze and it is working fine with exceptions but it works!
Few crashes, bugs, scaling issues (screen size), route time but glad to see Waze on Carplay finally.

It'll be released to the public soon I'm hoping

·
Super Moderator
15,153 Posts
Everyone had to wait until the IOS was updated until releasing their updates.we'll continue to see cascades of updated apps over the next few weeks.
Then Apple will release patches over iOS to deal with stuff. EG the BT symbol not appearing on iPhone screens despite BT being on. And the apps chase the patches....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Since I updated to iOS 12 weeks ago, when I am plugged into the left USB port, I can not use Waze to see traffic conditions, only, "Where Do You Want To Go" I want to see real time traffic conditions and can only do this if I unplug the phone or, plug into the 2nd USB port. Seems crazy. Yes?
Of course, this is a big improvement over iTunes launching every time I started Waze when in the left USB. At least we got past that.

Alexander
2017 Pilot EX-L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts