Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Honda Pilot 2015 4WD. I would like to know how often (in terms of mileage) we have to do various services:

1) Replace Air filter and cabin air filter.
2) Replace transmission and transfer fluid
3) Replace spark plugs
4) Replace timing belt
5) replace coolant
6) replace rear differential fluid.

I am aware that there is maintenance codes on the dashboard. But it would be even more helpful if I can keep track of these services in terms of mileage, like how many miles I have to do a certain one. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
I have a Honda Pilot 2015 4WD. I would like to know how often (in terms of mileage) we have to do various services:

1) Replace Air filter and cabin air filter.
2) Replace transmission and transfer fluid
3) Replace spark plugs
4) Replace timing belt
5) replace coolant
6) replace rear differential fluid.

I am aware that there is maintenance codes on the dashboard. But it would be even more helpful if I can keep track of these services in terms of mileage, like how many miles I have to do a certain one.
Why are the maintenance codes on the dashboard less helpful than a mileage-based schedule?
How many miles are on your 2015 Pilot?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why are the maintenance codes on the dashboard less helpful than a mileage-based schedule?
How many miles are on your 2015 Pilot?
It is just 60K miles. I didn't say that the dashboard is less helpful. I just said that it is more helpful if I have both, dashboard and the mileage interval schedule.

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
I am wondering if you have a similar file for Honda Accord 2013 sedan 4 engine?
The best approximation you're likely to find is to go to the Honda owner's site and download an owner's manual for an Accord from a model year before the maintenance minder was introduced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts