Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The light fixture above the third row fell down and is hanging by the wire. It looks like one of the clips somehow broke. I will try tomorrow morning to see if I can force it in somehow.

In the meantime, does anyone know what this light is called? I tried googling all sorts of variations and could only come up with the map light in the front. The owner's manual doesn't even list it for a light bulb types.

I may be able to find an assembly in a junkyard but it would help if I knew what it was called.

Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Honda Parts Online

The light fixture above the third row fell down and is hanging by the wire. It looks like one of the clips somehow broke. I will try tomorrow morning to see if I can force it in somehow.

In the meantime, does anyone know what this light is called? I tried googling all sorts of variations and could only come up with the map light in the front. The owner's manual doesn't even list it for a light bulb types.

I may be able to find an assembly in a junkyard but it would help if I knew what it was called.

Thanks.

Try here
https://www.hondapartsonline.net/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts