Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to print out some pictures of the pilots interior to take with me to the car stereo shops. I found the threads here that have the technical schematic instruction kind of stuff but I can't find any that just show the inside dash, and the doors and rear area where the speakers are installed. I know I've seen some somewhere but I can't remember where. Anyone have a better rememberator than I do?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kullenberg said:
Try this one
Thanks! I can't tell does that one have the auto climate control, cd?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Interior

The first pic shows the single cd player - there is no cd changer offered standard - one must buy it as an option.

Auto climate control -front and rear, is standard on the EX model.
:1:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Notice that the last picture is a picture of a Navi Pilot. The head unit is mounted under the temperature controls. In the picture above there are white spaces where the knobs should be on the head and temperature units. The "not an ashtray" is also missing even though its mount is there.

This arrangement gives you a very full center console and actually reduces the vertical storage space on the bottom of the console.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ChuckW said:

This arrangement gives you a very full center console and actually reduces the vertical storage space on the bottom of the console.
Thanks for pointing this out. It's looking less and less like I'm going to go with the factory NAV because 8-10 years from now it will likely be a dinosaur with hopelessly out of date maps in a constantly growing state like Florida.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't think the nav system will become obsolete based on the maps. You can buy new updated DVDs for it. The technology itself will of course get better and better, but if you're always waiting for the "next best thing," you'll never buy anything at all!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Laguna Sol said:
I don't think the nav system will become obsolete based on the maps. You can buy new updated DVDs for it.
Honda has yet to make an upgraded map available for the MDX 2001 NAV. Not a good precedent.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts