Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a captain's chair in the second row (2020 BE), and I recently bought an outdoor table with dimensions 31"W x 31"H x 80"L and I was wondering if anyone have any success loading in something that big/long with everything folded behind the 1st row. I will be picking up the table with chairs in a nearby store and was wondering if the pilot can do the job (2-3 trips) or do I need to rent a truck for the job. Any tips loading big items inside the pilot is also appreciated.

PS. I tried searching for actual dimensions behind 1st row but all I see is in cubic feet. I'll probably take some measurements later but was wondering if anyone has ever done that already.. Thanks again..

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,328 Posts
80 inches.....six feet 8.....Way too long. It will stick out. Six feet is about the max.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
80 inches.....six feet 8.....Way too long. It will stick out. Six feet is about the max.
I measured the length and with the rear door closed I got 84" length so I went ahead and tried my luck.. The actual measurements I got for behind the 1st row are: 30" H x 44" W x 84" L.

Here's a photo of the haul.. It took some work to fit it in and scratched the ceiling a bit but I easily wiped it off and it's back to normal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts