Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Map lights and cargo light work fine... the two dome lights over 2nd and third row are not working. Tried replacing bulbs, going to check the fuse and replace the switches to see if that helps. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
883 Posts
For the front lights, do you mean "dome lights" or map lights? My map lights work by pushing the plastic cover to turn them on. When the door is opened, they come on. The switch for the door lights can be set for on, when the a door is opened, or off. The map lights and dome lights use the same bulb and lens (in my 2019 Touring anyhow) If off, none of the rows will work but the cargo light will.

The cargo light can be turned off by the switch above the back glass on the inside and is not affected by the overhead switch by the mirror.

The overhead switch by the mirror has all rows of lights turned on when the switch is pushed forward towards the windshield, an open door turns the rows on when the switch is in the middle position, and none of the rows will light (but the front lights will turn on if the lens is pushed) when the switch is in the rearward position.

Only idea I can think of

Reactions: Ljk002
1 - 2 of 2 Posts