Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for cleaning the interior plastic and faux leather for my 2017 Pilot Touring.
I have a leather cleaner and a glass cleaner, I'm just interested in how to keep the black and grey interior looking new and glossy

Regards

· Registered
905 Posts
If you have a lot of dirt trapped in your sill plates then get a soft bristle brush and some soapy water and work the brush in a circular motion to get that crud out of the plastic. Soft bristles are a must else you will scratch the plastic Honda uses. For general touch up, I use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Does a great job getting scuffs and dirt out as well. Works great on the vertical surfaces and you don't have a lot of water running down the doors /panels. Once clean, a bit of Armor-All or Meguiar's will shine it right up.

Reactions: RWashbourne

· Registered
See you space cowboy...
248 Posts
Tire Bottle Wheel Automotive tire Hood

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive mirror

The orange Meguiars above is amazing. My dash and panels are still clean and shiny even after a week. It also cleans carpet stains! The Red bottle works great on wheels.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

· Registered
538 Posts
I've been using this for a while and really like it. Usually I keep changing product but have stuck with this. It's around 10 bucks at walmart

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.