Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was following the posts for the group buy for the running boards. One of the members was looking for instructions to install the running boards. I came across this site for a place that sells original Honda accessories, for Pilots and all the others, Acura too, at wholesale prices. And they let you view or print the instructions before you order using Adobe. If you don't have Adobe you can download it for free from their site. Anyway the outfit is called H and A accessories (Handa, get it), and they are at:
http://www.handa-accessories.com/
I downloaded the instructions for a bunch of things, including the running boards to see what I was getting in to before I bought.
By the way, they sell the running boards every day for $394.80 and you won't tick them off by calling before they have permission from someone to sell them to you. Who knows, if you promised them 10 orders you may get them even cheaper.

·
Registered
263 Posts
DougBok said:
Anyway the outfit is called H and A accessories (Handa, get it
Actually, it's HandA, as in Honda and Acura.

I prefer hparts.com for the instructions. HandA modifies the PDFs and puts their company mark on them; hparts gives you the vanilla Honda instructions.

·
Registered
797 Posts
collegehillshonda.com has them too, but modified with their name.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the link to the instructions!

FYI, The group buy through hondacuraworld.com is for $384.93, INCLUDING FREIGHT. In my case that would have been another $35.
handa-accessories.com charges $394.80 + Shipping, for a total of $429.80. In my opinion the group buy is a great deal. Tim was very helpful and the order took about 2 minutes.
I just want to give credit where credit is due, and I certainly want to encourage more of these group buys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts