It seems the 2009 model will have a pretty nice Navigation system. Features include:
- Bluetooth for synching with mobile phone - allowing you to call POI numbers and contacts
- Calender synched with your mobile phone (via bluetooth)
- Wi-Fi to connect to your home network so map info is kept current
- Google-like search engine to help browse the database
- Updated for new daylight savings
- "Location services" so businesses can beam adds to your screen when you drive near them - including current sales, gas prices, etc...
- Auto-pilot feature: input the destination and it does all the steering for you