Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase a 2020 Touring. Should I be concerned since there seems to be many with this issue. Has it been resolved for 2020 or still a constant issue? Is there a fix? Not sure what to do

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not sure about it being a constant problem but according to complaints filed with the NHTSA, 2020 Pilots continue to have problems with the Infotainment system.
Its hard to tell how many vehicles are having issues. Honda sold 130K Pilots last year. If 1% of them have issues that’s a lot of cars but most will not have problems. My 2019 EX-L w/o nav/rear entertainment has been trouble free. From reading reports on this forum, it appears like trims EX-L with nav/rear entertainment and above are more likely to have issues. Until Honda announces a fix, I would stay way from a Touring trim.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Likewise, 2019 Touring - no problems (9000 miles) (knock on wood).

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
2019 Elite 6K miles, been to the dealer 5X for these issues.

Service writer admitted there's a problem and Honda knows it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2019 Touring w/9K miles. Dealing with crackling sound, screen flickering, dropping out going audio on calls but can still hear the other person, and just out right dropping calls all together!! Going on 3X to the dealer this week!! UGH!! With all the complaints I see on here, what's it gonna take for them to fix something?!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts