Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this story from a car audio rep, and thought everyone would be interested:
Honda to Offer XM Satellite Radio as Option in 2003 Accord
Wednesday, August 28, 2002
XM Satellite Radio, America's leading satellite radio service, will be available as a dealer-installed option in the 2003 Honda Accord. According to Honda, XM will be available Oct. 1 as a dealer-installed option in the Honda Accord, Honda Pilot, and Acura MDX. The Accord was the number-one selling car in America last year based on new car purchases, with sales of more than 400,000.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I don't think I would be interested in XM any way. The only radio station I listen to is NPR. I'd much rather pop in a CD of my own mix. Having the RES, I can keep one CD in the DVD and flip between the CD/DVD. Makes me feel like DJ Master Threadhead :p

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I agree Threadhead ...

Who needs another subscription to anything ... but I think it is a great service ... but I'm not ready fo the commitment !

PrG

·
Registered
919 Posts
Threadhead,

You should change your "Piloteer" title to "Mixmaster." LOL

I am seriously interested in XM for the wide variety of music that they offer. I'm always open to new things musically and it's nice to be able to look down at a display to find the artist and title at any time.

Chris

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've had it for 2 months and I love it....radio is so lousy here in South Texas.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Len said:
I'radio is so lousy
That's why you have the choice of CD player, cassete player, and CD changer.

Who listen to radio if you need to paid to listen? :D

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I don't buy CDs now ... !

Morpheus and a CD burner does wonders ...

PrG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts