Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The PanaVise cell phone mount specifically fits the Pilot. Here's some more info:

http://www.panavise.com/nf/comm/indash/instruction.html?partn=75117-903

Here are some pics:

I have one of these on my S2000 and it works well and it's the perfect alternative to drilling holes.

First person offering $15 will have it mailed to them for free.:)

If you are interested in a nearly new Trailer Hitch for the Pilot, CLICK HERE!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of the base itself ? Please post and comments about the use of it.
Thanks,

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ffiallo said:
Does anyone have a picture of the base itself ? Please post and comments about the use of it.
Thanks,
What do you mean by the word ***base***?:confused:

I have two pictures. One with it uninstalled and the other with it installed.:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
When I look at the picture it seems as something is missing where the cell is to be positioned and locked ? I just see a metal part to sustain a base or cellular carrier, hope Im portraying the picture to you.....thanks fir your prompt response.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Info

Here are the mounting instructions. The actual mount is probably similar to the attached picture or the Pro.Fit VSM. A lipped piece of metal held in by the screw already attached to the climate control.

MOUNTING LOCATION: Right side of climate control

TOOLS REQUIRED:
Pry tool
Phillips head screwdriver
Phillips head bit on ratchet
HARDWARE INCLUDED: None

Cell Phone & Media Mount Installation Instructions
Part #: 75117-903
Mfg Model & Years
Honda Pilot 2003

Step# 01
Use the pry tool with protective tape to protect dash, to remove the outside bezel to the right side of the climate control. Start by inserting the pry tool at the top of the bezel and pry towards the back of the car. This will release (2) clips. Continue to tilt to the back of the car and lift to release (1) more clip. Set this bezel aside.

Step# 02
Use Phillips head screwdriver to remove the (1) screw to the right of the climate control. Place the InDash by PanaVise over the screw hole and reinstall the screw with the Phillips bit ratchet.. Make sure the InDash by PanaVise is flush up against the right side of the climate control bezel, for optimum fit of the outside bezel.

Step# 03
Replace outside bezel by putting it under the InDash by PanaVise. Then insert the bottom of the bezel and push in the (1) clip. Tilt in the bezel to finish the installation.

Pro.Fit International also makes a mount for the Pilot. Here are the installation instruction & photos for the Pro.Fit VSM

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, I think I'm getting what you are asking. A PanaVise mount is simply a mount and you can then add any variety of cell phone mounts you wish. Here are two pictures of my PanaVise mount with two different cellular mount kits:

Simple "clip-on" mount from Nokia for the 8200 series.

Full install kit for the 5100/6100 series.

Hope this helps.:)

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Panavise

airgate,

My Panavise phone mount arrived today. It took me all of 5 minutes to install it in my Pilot. It is very similar to the Pro.Fit mount in my Accord, and it works like a charm. Thanks for the Panavise.

Good Luck with the Accord!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG!:eek: :p LMAO! Seems that you also experienced a problem with the site doing a hiccup.;) :p

I could not get the site to load for about 15 minutes.

I'm glad you received the PanaVise mount. I really liked having it on the Pilot as well. I have one on order with PanaVise for my wife's new Accord.:)

Thanks and take care!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Please tell me if you really like it and what kind of device is it:
1- is it a hands free and charger kit while the cell is mounted in it ?
2- if yes, does it have its own speaker and microphone ?
3- and most importantly, how much does it cost ?
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Photos of Panavise installed

Here is a photo of the Panavise installed in my Pilot (viewing from driver's seat). I didn't get a photo of the mount without the phone cradle. I attached a magnetic phone cradle to the Panavise via the included adhesive on the cradle. I have the Speakeasy Handsfree kit installed in my Pilot, and both my Nokia 6360 and my wife's 8260 fit & stay put on the magnetic mount easily. Sorry, but the Pilot is a little dirty from a road trip to Little Rock today.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts