Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will most likely be buying a Pilot, but as time goes by, I'm wondering if I should wait until the 2004 model year arrives. Does anyone know when they will start producing them?

Also, what is the "lower trim"? And can you not have lower trim with the fog lights?

Oh how I wish it had a sunroof!!!! I probably would have bought it already!

Thanks for your info!

Lucky978

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
lucky978 said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

Also, what is the "lower trim"? And can you not have lower trim with the fog lights?

Thanks for your info!

Lucky978
Lucky978: Welcome to honda-pilot.org!!! Take a look at this thread Which accessory should be at the top of the list? for lots of pictures of accessories on member's Pilots (including lower trim with and without fog lights). There are also aftermarket sunroof/moonroof pictures, too!!! :cool:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Wait???

Why wait..jump on in the waters GREAT!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Jump In!

Why wait...everything you want is available in some fashion right now. You will find the answers in the various forums mentioned above.

There may not be that many additions to the 2004 line-up ... so come on in. The water is great...and so are the 2003 Pilots.

Don

·
Registered
771 Posts
The new models come out in October. No significant changes accept something about a different radio or something.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Since you are willing to wait, I would check with a few dealerships and keep looking for the best price. Some on this board have mentioned that they received deals under MSRP. That is probably better than most of us on this board. If one of the dealers has 1 in stock, they might be willing to deal. However, when I purchased, I was not concerned with color and options. Also, I purchased mine when Honda, surprisingly, ran an interest rate special of 3.99% that included the Pilot. As you probably heard, the 2004 Pilot does not have a lot of extras and I believe those extras are limited to the EX-L model.

·
Registered
415 Posts
It may be better for you to wait until dealers are trying to get rid of their '03 Pilots to make way for the '04 models, you just might get a better deal on the '03. If you can't, then get the '04.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
2003 might not have major changes. See if you can get a great deal on 2003 onces teh 2004 start showing up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Since the '04 won't be much different than the '03, I'd say the major factor here would be your personal situation. How quickly do you need to make a purchase? Would you be better off financially if you waited? The major benefit you will gain from the 5-month wait is increased resale value from the later model year.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
lucky978 said:
Oh well, you could always buy a CR-V and get a sunroof and 6-disk CD changer standard! You didn't really need to carry that many people around anyway, right? ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts