Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. So I need a lot of reassurance. I went to the car show today for proof that i didn't miss anything and the the Honda Pilot is the best car out there for me regardless of sticker price. My main concern was that I'd fall in love with the new VW Touraeg. This is named after a tribe in the Sahara that survives under the most grueling circumstances.I THINK THE CAR GIVES THE TRIBE A BAD NAME. The blind spot in the back is huge. I'm not crazy about the back end view with how the tail lights flair out. The Porshe cayenne has the same problem. I think it makes my butt look bigger. The other problem is that the car feels cramped and the leather was cheap.
Ialso sat in the BMW X5, lexus 320, Hummers,Mercedes M class,Volvo XC90,Infiniti,Murano, Explorers,and I think that about covers it. I've also had a chance to test drive most of the list except for the VW which doesn't arrive here till May. The Pilot's HUM infinitely surpasses them all. I really enjoyed the new Honda Element too but I have a camper to tow.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just got back from the Tulsa Auto Show.... I sat in every SUV there you can imagine, but none have the *total package* that the Pilot has. If I had a second favorite, it would be a tie between the Chevy Tahoe and the Hummer H2.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts