Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to post my Pilot pictures, but the file size is too large. All of my pictures are taken with a 3.4 meg resolution. How do I make the size small enouth to post here. I am limited to file extensions (using jpeg).
thanks for your help to all.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Any image editing program will let you alter the size of the picture. I use Adobe photoshop elements but there are some cheap and even free editing programs out there. A good size for posting and e-mails is 640 x 480. That size is well under a meg and doesn't force other readers to have to scroll sideways to see the picture.

Hope that helps.
Matt:)

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
NewPilotMan said:
I would like to post my Pilot pictures, but the file size is too large. All of my pictures are taken with a 3.4 meg resolution. How do I make the size small enouth to post here. I am limited to file extensions (using jpeg).
thanks for your help to all.
NewPilotMan: There is a web site, click here to go to it, that provides a web-based JPEG imaging tool -- it'll allow you to resize your JPEG images if you don't have your own software program like Paint Shop Pro or Adobe PhotoShop...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts