Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been absent from the forums since mid-June and decided to check back in and see if all has been solved while I was gone!!
Things like:
~ Saggy-leather
~ Window scrunch
~ Starting problems
~ Rattle from the right-rear shock
~ Missing roof-rails hardware
~ Has FLPilot caught all the bag guys yet?
~ Gas tank "sloshing"
~ When will the '04 Pilot be available?
~ Has Florida_Guy FINALLY decided?
~ Has my3kids attained better than 15mpg?
~ What the new Honda Pickup will look like
~ What to do with all those surplus donut-spares
~ Highlander Vs Pilot
~ What changes are planned for the '04 Pilot? New NAV?
~ Has Kemo ran out of cartoons? (I hope not!!)
~ Has 74PILOTMOM found something new to haul in her Pilot (that is even larger than a washer/dryer or a motorcycle)?


Anything new????


Seriously - it's good to be back!!!!


:awais: :awais: :awais:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kemosabe said:
Who are you??? :8:

:2: :2: :2:
Whoops - wrong forum............. :eek:

I meant to post that last message on the Aztec website!!!

:2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
620 Posts
colorider said:


Whoops - wrong forum............. :eek:

I meant to post that last message on the Aztec website!!!

:2:
Actually, Aztek is out... the Santa Fe site is the place to be...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,998 Posts
LOL. Things were so quiet around here! Welcome back, Kotter!

The last thing I've hauled would have to be a whole Pilot-full of garage sale fodder. That was fun to unload.

Where'd ya go this time? Photos?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
colorider!! It's good to see you back. Unfortunately, you'll find most of the problems in the list haven't been resolved satisfactorily yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Actually, old-timer, another user (Linda Curtis) had a question for you about motorcycles here from July 8th... :4: :17:

You might be able to help her out!!! :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
74PILOTMOM said:
LOL. Things were so quiet around here! Welcome back, Kotter!

The last thing I've hauled would have to be a whole Pilot-full of garage sale fodder. That was fun to unload.

Where'd ya go this time? Photos?
Ha!!! I figured by now you would have come up with a way to haul a Gold Wing Trike!!

Just been busy with a lot of work stuff and not enough time for play OR riding the motorcycle. Was real close to a quick trip to OK City on the putt (business related) and then the trip was cancelled.

Had a nice holiday weekend up in South Dakota biking (bicycle) - which allowed us to try out the new "1upUSA" rack. No photos though - but I did buy a new Digital camera "just because"!!!

:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RipRocK said:
colorider!! It's good to see you back. Unfortunately, you'll find most of the problems in the list haven't been resolved satisfactorily yet.
Kinda figured that - but then many problems are only topics at times - if you know what I mean. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kemosabe said:
Actually, old-timer, another user (Linda Curtis) had a question for you about motorcycles here from July 8th... :4: :17:

You might be able to help her out!!! :p
Thanks - I'll go check it out!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kemosabe said:
colorider: Did you get your StreetPilot III from Kim yet? :confused:
Garmin had a HUGE run on SPIII's at the end of their "offering" and mine has been late coming. I talked to Kim Saturday and it's "in the mail". Should have it today or tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Welcome back colorider! Mind me asking what you paid for the unit now that they seem to be going down in price? Also what is he doing as for as date on invoice since the $100 rebate is over now?

Kemo, believe it of not, I still need to send mine out. I just need to slow down and not do so much and maybe I will have a few minutes to go send it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Officer FLPilot: Hurry, hurry, hurry... :)

I think you need to get the rebate postmarked by August 5th or something like that, so you still have a little time -- but not that much, though!!! :awais:

By the way, I'm still waiting on my rebate, too... :8:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FLPilot said:
Welcome back colorider! Mind me asking what you paid for the unit now that they seem to be going down in price? Also what is he doing as for as date on invoice since the $100 rebate is over now?

Kemo, believe it of not, I still need to send mine out. I just need to slow down and not do so much and maybe I will have a few minutes to go send it out.
Thanks - good to be back!!! I paid the same as you and Kemo since I bought it in June, before any price-drops. The whole thing concerning the rebate was a tip-off that a new model was in the works - but I think the SPIII will be very popular for a considerable time to come due to the price on the new unit and that (at least for now) the new unit must be installed by a certified shop. All ready, the new unit is not usable for MOST motorcycle applications since it needs to pick up an electronic pulse from the speedometer or such and most motorcycles still use a cable. Some of my cronies are looking at using the pulse from the ABS sensors as a possible solution - but again, this will not work on the vast majority of bikes.

The invoice date has to be before July 6, but you have until August 6 to submit the rebate.

See ya!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kemosabe said:
Officer FLPilot: Hurry, hurry, hurry... :)

I think you need to get the rebate postmarked by August 5th or something like that, so you still have a little time -- but not that much, though!!! :awais:

By the way, I'm still waiting on my rebate, too... :8:
The rebate must be postmarked by August 6th and they say "allow 8-12 weeks" for the refund.

BTW, the rebate coupon is no longer available on the Garmin website. If anyone needs a copy, let me know.

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
colorider said:
I've been absent from the forums since mid-June and decided to check back in and see if all has been solved while I was gone!!
Things like:
~ Has Florida_Guy FINALLY decided?
I've decided to wait for the 2004's. I've decided to skip the OEM NAV and get a StreetPilot. Since I'm not gettiing NAV I don't have to get leather which I never wanted anyway and especially with the sagging problem.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do about updating the stereo system yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
florida_guy: Have you seen the post I put with the new prices that I have found on the GPS units?

THREAD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
FLPilot said:
florida_guy: Have you seen the post I put with the new prices that I have found on the GPS units?

THREAD
Yes, I did see that. Thanks for posting it. I'd be a little leary about buying from a place like that before they are available. You could end up on back order for a long time while someone else has them in stock. It is a good sign about what the actually street price might be though.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top