Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I couldn't hold back any longer. Just bought a Honda VTX 1800 motorcycle. I pick it up next Tuesday. I feel like 7 years old again. Can hardly wait. :20:

Man, our family is the "poster boy" for Honda. Got the Pilot, Civic, Mower, Snowblower, all from the "H" company. :eek:

God... I love mid life crisis!:12:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
91Octane said:
Man, our family is the "poster boy" for Honda. Got the Pilot, Civic, Mower, Snowblower, all from the "H" company. :eek:
What, no generator? :2:

Congratulations and good luck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DOH!! I knew there was somethin I forgot!:1pat:

·
Registered
804 Posts
1800cc's?!? My wife tells me about the time her brother layed one down. They had to use a metal brush to scrape the asphalt from his, well, ass.
There is another story where he was running from the cops (upstate NY), and ditched behind their house. He though nobody saw him, but when he came around to the front porch, his parents asked if he got away.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ferdball, think happy thoughts!!:2: No asphalt stories please!
Generators... Ya, the're giving them away with every fill up here.;)

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
91Octane said:
Hi All.

I couldn't hold back any longer. Just bought a Honda VTX 1800 motorcycle. I pick it up next Tuesday. I feel like 7 years old again. Can hardly wait. :20:

God... I love mid life crisis!:12:
Welcome aboard 91Octane! :29:

"Mid life crisis"? What's that????? My motto is "It's never too late to have a happy childhood"!!!!

:2:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
colorider... Great Motto! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts