Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I for one, like when reading someones post I can hover over the country flag- if there is one, and see what area of the universe/planet they live in. Or there server is in anyways.

Who's with me? Hover over mine, it says Franklin WI. USA.

Other forums it says: A Texan, living in Franklin WI.

Reactions: Highspeedbail

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,820 Posts
The only thing I hover over is a portapotty toilet seat.😁

Actually I don’t think hovering works on the mobile app. But I like the idea of knowing where folks are from since the issue they are having could be region specific.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,237 Posts
It's been mentioned before, but it helps us help you if you include your region. Sun belt, Rust Belt, Snow Belt all have their own challenges and considerations. For example, I wouldn't necessarily recommend my excellent Nokian Hakkapeliittas for folks down in the Hurricane Belt. :)

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
39 Posts
I for one, like when reading someones post I can hover over the country flag- if there is one, and see what area of the universe/planet they live in. Or there server is in anyways.

All done.. Thanks for the heads up.. 😊👍

·
Registered
2,116 Posts

Where do you add that info? I didn't see a place in Profile. Is it a browser extension?

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,237 Posts
Where do you add that info? I didn't see a place in Profile. Is it a browser extension?
Click on your avatar in the top right corner, then on Account Settings. Scroll down a bit and you can't miss it.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
39 Posts
Gulf coast had a bad hurricane season. Central Florida was untouched although the panhandle got hit. Last hurricane here was Irma in 2017.
Exactly.. 😊👍. While it’s warm here in Florida, I’ve got family getting hammered in Austin and Dallas ❄.. I don’t remember much snow on the border when I was in Texas, but the weather was always unpredictable.. 😉

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I think some people feel like it's somehow a security breach to put where you live... I put the state, and living in one of the smaller states it doesn't leave much up to guessing.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think some people feel like it's somehow a security breach to put where you live... I put the state, and living in one of the smaller states it doesn't leave much up to guessing.
OK, but really? Putting what town/city and state- is thought of as a security breach?
Some people watch too many cop/CIA shows on TV.

If they want to find you, they will.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
OK, but really? Putting what town/city and state- is thought of as a security breach?
Some people watch too many cop/CIA shows on TV.

If they want to find you, they will.
I agree with you... but it's hard to change the minds of some people.

Reactions: The Todd
1 - 13 of 13 Posts