Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hv an honda pilot 2011 model. Everything was Ok until just last week. When trying to go up a hill I find it very difficult like it seams like it's using all its energy to climb. What could be d problem.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,043 Posts
You might get more responses if you post in the 2009-11 forum. And if you add some additional details it will help folks assist with the diagnosis.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I hv an honda pilot 2011 model. Everything was Ok until just last week. When trying to go up a hill I find it very difficult like it seams like it's using all its energy to climb. What could be d problem.
Additionally, you should plug in a code reader and see what the car thinks is wrong.

If you don't have access to a code reader, most auto parts stores can help you with this at a basic level for free. If you have a good independent mechanic, they can probably give you more detail. The dealer can do this, too, but they're going to charge you for the service.

Once you know what the error codes are, you will probably get some quality feedback on solving the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts