Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,174 Posts
FWD=Front Wheel Drive.

What are we looking at here? What's photoshopped about it? the Grill? ?

Reactions: 2017piloteer

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,315 Posts
2021 Ridgeline grill and HRD wheels.

Makes me wonder how much longer until the next gen Pilot.....

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
That's a hard pass from me. Even the new Pathfinder looks better.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
I'm OK with the front half but the rear half screams minivan. It needs a more upright and boxy look to go with such a rugged looking front end.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure if Honda will ever take design and capability to the next level. And yes, totally agree lipstick on a pig and the new Frontier doesn't look too bad (haven't seen the new Pathfinder yet).

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,165 Posts
It could be uglier . . . it could be an Acura.

Reactions: plplplpl

·
Registered
303 Posts
While it looks better, it's still a Nissan. Very hard pass.
Ever had one? I had a Maxima, a G37S, and two Pathfinders. No problems with 3 of the 4, and the 4th needed a single O2 sensor once in 5 years of ownership.

I like my Pilot, but the new Pathfinder makes the Pilot look 10 years older, IMO. And no CVT, which is a huge improvement.

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,315 Posts
The new pathfinder adopted a certain ZF nine speed gearbox.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ever had one? I had a Maxima, a G37S, and two Pathfinders. No problems with 3 of the 4, and the 4th needed a single O2 sensor once in 5 years of ownership.

I like my Pilot, but the new Pathfinder makes the Pilot look 10 years older, IMO. And no CVT, which is a huge improvement.
No, but have owned Datsuns. So long as Nissan is owned and managed by Renault, I will keep my distance.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

No CVT, but a ZF nine speed .... bleh

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts