Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Honda almost 2 months ago and I have never received the CSI survey. My salesman keeps saying that Honda is backed up and should be getting it soon. Is that correct? Who should I contact to get the survey? He told me to check my span but it was not there. Should I even worry about this?
Thanks

·
Registered
813 Posts
To be honest, I wouldn’t worry about the survey. It’s not something you have to worry about. I got my survey a couple weeks after I purchased my car. Also, congrats on your new Honda! Hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
87 Posts
I bought a Honda almost 2 months ago and I have never received the CSI survey. My salesman keeps saying that Honda is backed up and should be getting it soon. Is that correct? Who should I contact to get the survey? He told me to check my span but it was not there. Should I even worry about this?
Thanks
I got my CSI survey like a week after I bought my car, but it was from the dealership that I walked away from since they didn't honor the discount that was promised to me on the accessories. I gave that dealership a bad CSI survey and so I contacted the salesperson where I bought the car and told him I haven't received the CSI from his dealership. He said it's coming but I have not received it yet.

·
Registered
526 Posts
CSI shouldn't be filled out until you have owned/driven the vehicle for a year.

"Most" problems on the Hondas don't show up the first month, "MOST".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts