Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that my 2012 Honda Pilot EX-L seat cover on the driver side was kind of loose a few months back but today it snap when I got out. I'm looking online for a replacement part and wow it's expensive just for a plastic panel. Whats the best option? Screw it in or Buy a new one? Which cost $330 altogether sadly.
White Automotive tire Grey Motor vehicle Luggage and bags

Finger Gadget Material property Sleeve Electronic device

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I've done some interesting interior restoration finishing on other cars, using paint from a common paint store. Take a color sample with you and get it matched. Talk to paint experts in the store, tell them what you have in mind, and they can blend a nice match. I've done this in some vintage Porsche and M-B projects with excellent results.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I need a light gray touch up paint. You got a link where I can purchase some? Can you post pictures of where you screw yours in too? Thank you if you can.
I've got the same issue with mine. I've been looking for a used one, but it seems like the tan (and light grey) interior is much less common than the dark grey interior.

As far as paint, it doesn't have to be fancy. Go to a craft store (or even walmart) and they'll have tons of colors of acrylic craft paints for like $1 a bottle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts