Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may be aware, that a giant copper pipe flew up into the air the other day and damaged the s**t out of my right side front fender and tore off my right side mirror.

Well, went to my friendly neighborhood Honda dealer and their recommended body/paint shop, and now my PILOT will soon be back to "like new" condition (like my PILOT is that old to begin with).

The damage done to my PILOT will cost $1,300 to fix, but the body shop that is doing the work is considered one of the best in the Denver metro area.

So, by December 19th, my Sagebrush Pearl-EX will be like it was when I bought it.

I want to say Thank You to those who showed their support during my time "near tragedy" (for those without a sense of humor, the "near tragedy" comment is meant to be tongue & cheek).

Seriously though, being able to "vent" on www.honda-pilot.org turned out to be a good thing for me - Thanks Daniel!

·
Registered
465 Posts
:29: Glad it is working out for you!

·
Registered
276 Posts
So, by December 19th, my Sagebrush Pearl-EX will be like it was when I bought it.
Consider that a Christmas present you didn't know you'd get ;)

I'm glad everything worked out.

·
Registered
191 Posts
That IS great news! Glad to hear that it will be fixed by someone reputable. That is always my biggest concern when having any type of body work done, not that I have had too much done ;) !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts