Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know what the pressure of the "toy" spare tire is supposed to be on the Pilot? I may be blind, but when I looked yesterday, I couldn't see it on the tire. I took the pressure reading and it read 47.5 consistently. That seems high to me seeing as the real tires are supposed to be at 32 psi. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
300 Posts
You are Smart

Larry, if don't have a question then you:32: If you have question then you a smart guy:12: . I think you smart. Well, the wife the my Pilot therefore, can't check it for you, but I will. I am sure someone in our forum will answer to your smart question of yours.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Look at last page in the owner's manual. Ii says Compact Spare Tire:
60 psi. Looks like you need to add some air.

·
Registered
409 Posts
No Dumb Questions!

There are no dumb questions here...

Just friends helping friends.

Don

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!!!

I looked in the manual and couldn't find it. Never thought to look in the back though.:rolleyes:
Guess I will add some are the first chance I get. One of these days, I am going to invest in another wheel and just have a full size spare tire. I may just do that when I replace the current set of tires.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Jiaronnis said:
The only stupid questions are the ones not asked...
I've been hitting my thumb with a hammer. Now all of a sudden my thumb hurts. Anyone have any ideas what might be causing the pain?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
florida_guy said:

I've been hitting my thumb with a hammer. Now all of a sudden my thumb hurts. Anyone have any ideas what might be causing the pain?
Use the hammer on your head like this: :bonk:

I guarantee that you'll forget the pain in your thumb real quick! :29:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Never a dumb question

Never, a dumb question on Honda-Pilot.org only thoughtful insights and quizzing inquires! Unless you been pounding back Rum and Cokes all mornin, I mean afternoon long. :2:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Re: Re: Never a dumb question

kemosabe said:

If a quiz is quizzical, then what is a test? :p
That kinda reminds me of a sign in Lyons Colorado at the intersection of CO 66 and US 36. It says "Estes Park - XX Miles" (I don't remember the exact mileage). Anyway, someone has rather tastefully added a "T" to the sign. You can guess where!!

:D

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
kemosabe said:

Use the hammer on your head like this: :bonk:

I guarantee that you'll forget the pain in your thumb real quick! :29:
Once again honda-pilot.org comes through with a helpful suggestion! :)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by florida_guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by kemosabe

Use the hammer on your head like this:

I guarantee that you'll forget the pain in your thumb real quick!

Reading the above brought a joke to mind from one of Rodney Dangerfield's old routines. (You have to imagine that rapid-fire Dangerfield delivery)

[Dangerfield sits down with doctor at appt.]

Dangerfield:

Oh doc, oh doc, you gotta help me!!! When I raise my arm like that, it hurts!

Doctor:

[Looks at Dangerfield, says nothing.]

Dangerfield:

Well, doc, about this arm, whaddaya think? See, it really hurts when I do that!

Doctor:

Well, don't DO that!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread talks about stupid questions, but this is more of a stupid answer!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts