Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a half year of researching cars from 4 different continents, I finally did it. Last night I brought home a Silver EX with cloth seats, tow package, cross bars, mud guards, and that new car smell that should be bottled and sold as perfume.
I love this car. I've been suffering from a nasty headcold for over a week and i can't tell you what a comfort it is to sit high up above the world in my Pilot with all those compartments and holders for tea and to listen to Van Morrison's latest "Down the Road" and to just be driving....I love this car. I especially love those gigantic side mirrors.Are those larger than on other SUVS? I don't remember the others having such great side mirrors. And the visability is superb. It's like being in an omnimax theatre. Fantastic visability. I can't wait for work to be over so i can be sitting in it and not in front of this screen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
scamps said:
After a half year of researching cars from 4 different continents, I finally did it. Last night I brought home a Silver EX with cloth seats, tow package, cross bars, mud guards, and that new car smell that should be bottled and sold as perfume.
I love this car. I've been suffering from a nasty headcold for over a week and i can't tell you what a comfort it is to sit high up above the world in my Pilot with all those compartments and holders for tea and to listen to Van Morrison's latest "Down the Road" and to just be driving....I love this car. I especially love those gigantic side mirrors.Are those larger than on other SUVS? I don't remember the others having such great side mirrors. And the visability is superb. It's like being in an omnimax theatre. Fantastic visability. I can't wait for work to be over so i can be sitting in it and not in front of this screen.
Welcome to the club! I know exactly how you feel! We've had our pilot for less than a month and it is, well, love! :2: :5: :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
scamps said:
After a half year of researching cars from 4 different continents, I finally did it. Last night I brought home a Silver EX with cloth seats, tow package, cross bars, mud guards, and that new car smell that should be bottled and sold as perfume.
congrats...you made a wise choice...and got the best color...

but 4 continents...I can think of Asia,Europe and N. America.... but what 4th continent did you look for the new car.... (africa?? australia?? Antartica?? S. America??):confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Ecuador,So. America, there's a car called the Andino. Found memories of my roaring 20s so i included it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
scamps said:
In Ecuador,So. America, there's a car called the Andino. Found memories of my roaring 20s so i included it.
cool...do you have a picture of the car....or the web-ste of the manufacturer...I love seeing different auto makers web-sites etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
964 Posts
Welcome aboard Scamp. Congrats on the new Pilot. I know the feeling! It's quite a difference sitting up high like you do in the Pilot. Makes driving my Taurus feel like laying down on a skateboard at 80 MPH.

Don't forget to put you VIN in the VIN Table.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
You are right, sir (ma'am?)---it's love with the Pilot, alright.

And I renew the relationship everyday, when I slide into the seat and take off!!! :10: :10:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
Ziploc said:
You are right, sir (ma'am?)---it's love with the Pilot, alright.

And I renew the relationship everyday, when I slide into the seat and take off!!! :10: :10:

you lucky lady!!! wish I could do that....my wife takes it ...I only get to see it in the garage most days:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,998 Posts
AHHHHHHH YES. I know the feeling well!

I took delivery of my Starlight Silver EXL January 5th, and still feel that way EVERY time I get in it. I drive around feeling like I'm not worthy of such a vehicle. I'm in love too. She makes my 8 week old baby girl fall asleep and my 2 older boys happy with all the space between them. No fighting! Happy kids = Happy mommy!
You'll stay in love with your Pilot, don't worry.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top