Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang,
I'm having A/C problem. 9K miles so far. The a/c is on auto, when the temp is set above 70, it's blowing out warm air :mad: When it's set below 70, it's cold air. Gotta take it in the shop Monday.
Just curious if anyone else had that problem.

Oh, another question. I bought my car in another city (cheaper) and will be doing the maitnenace in another city. Will they treat me differently :confused:

·
Registered
964 Posts
glodino said:
Dang,
I'm having A/C problem. 9K miles so far. The a/c is on auto, when the temp is set above 70, it's blowing out warm air :mad: When it's set below 70, it's cold air. Gotta take it in the shop Monday.
Just curious if anyone else had that problem.

Oh, another question. I bought my car in another city (cheaper) and will be doing the maitnenace in another city. Will they treat me differently :confused:
Can't help with the A/C Problem, sorry. As for the dealer switch, it shouldn't make a difference. As long as somebody (in this case a warranty repair is paid for by Honda), they shouldn't care what lot the car came off of. If you brought the car in complaining that it was scratched, or dented when you purchased it you probably wouldn't get a whole lot of help from any dealer besides the one you purchased it from.

Let us know what the problem ended up being, please.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What is the cabin temp at the time? If the AC is on auto and the inside temp is about 70 it will blow warm air when you set it to >70 and cold air if you set it to <70. That's the idea. It's trying to maintain 70 degrees or whatever you have it set to.

Turn the AC on and set it to manual. Then see if it still blows warm air.

As far as using a different dealer than you bought it from, they are still obligated to work on your car under warranty.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Also make sure you didn't press the "A/C Off" button.

The system will still run on "AUTO" with a set temp, but not be able to achieve it with just outside air.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts