Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to find this part anywhere. Will I have to find a Pilot at the junk yard to get one? Any help would be most appreciated!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't been able to find this part anywhere. Will I have to find a Pilot at the junk yard to get one? Any help would be most appreciated!!!
In order to get the little switch that turns on that light requires that entire assembly? For $400? I guess I shouldn't get "upset" since I'm the original owner and haven't had a car payment for a long time!!! Thanks.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
In order to get the little switch that turns on that light requires that entire assembly? For $400? I guess I shouldn't get "upset" since I'm the original owner and haven't had a car payment for a long time!!! Thanks.
That a ridiculous price. Might look around at other independent sites. You never know, you might find one of those other lesser parts you need in the diagram.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L
1,055 Posts
Do not pay $400. I went to a junkyard and got mine but I think you can also get them on amazon or eBay. This isn’t the kind of part where you need OEM Honda. They’re cheap and easy to replace.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Plenty to choose from for a reasonable price. Not my thing, but you could even get a "value pack" that includes LEDs.

Amazon.com : ALPS SPED210200

Here'a handy how-to with pictures.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I think I ran OP away with a Honda website. 😐

Reactions: Sha93
1 - 10 of 10 Posts