Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yahoo! Picked up the 2003 EX in black yesterday afternoon. Everything went without a hitch and the car looks and runs great. It was made in Canada. I did everything online and paid $27,200. If anyone in the South Florida area is lurking, I highly recommend Mark Cohen (internet salesguy) at Coral Springs Honda. I didn't even talk to him on the phone once until I told him I was coming in. Anyways, I'm really happy to now be an "official" member.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Congratulations! Hope it treats you well. :)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats....enjoy..

·
Registered
409 Posts
Way to go Alexandra242628!

We are sure you will love your new Pilot and will have lot's of miles of fun for years to come.

Congratulations!

Don & Brenda:2:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Congratulations! You're going to love it!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
EXCELLENT deal!
Have fun in your new Pilot, you will now understand fully how valuable H-P.org is.
Ask and ye shall receive knowledge :)
Congrats!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Brave soul, driving a black vehicle in South Florida in the summer time. But it's a Pilot, so the living is easy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome, I bought my Pilot there also In May and had a good experience. In addition I also did it over the phone, except for one time when I brought my Highlander in to be appraised. Again Welcome aboard.:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Alexandra242628: Welcome to Pilot ownership -- and as they say, "Surf's Up!!!" :D

If I recall correctly, your hubby is an avid surfer...!!!" :p

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Kemo! He is....as a matter of fact, he is leaving tomorrow to go to Costa Rica to have a meeting with "Claudette." Hopefully he won't get swept away....

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I am so jealous! I have family visiting this week (2 adults, 3 kids) and we have to take 2 cars everywhere we go. If I had a Pilot already, we'd all fit in it. :mad:

·
Registered
145 Posts
tracy said:
I am so jealous! I have family visiting this week (2 adults, 3 kids) and we have to take 2 cars everywhere we go. If I had a Pilot already, we'd all fit in it. :mad:
Tracy: That's <b>exactly</b> why we got ours. On our first trip I ended up taking my wife, son, sister, and her three kids. It was great! Recently had my folks and aunt up for a visit, and we put the car seat in the 3rd row (nice to have top tethers for the row), and 3 adults were very comfortable across the second row.

Hey...it's weeks like this that will make you really happy when you are sitting in your new Pilot.

--Bret

1 - 14 of 14 Posts