Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I’m thinking that’s the trailer wiring harness connector/plug. Part of what you see is the protective cover......it unplugs from the half that has the wires.

Reactions: Nail Grease

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m thinking that’s the trailer wiring harness connector/plug. Part of what you see is the protective cover......it unplugs from the half that has the wires.
Oh ok..cuz it dangling i will take a look and see if i can secure it better..thank you for ur help

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
PLT383 is correct on this .

Reactions: Nail Grease

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Broken ..time to upgrade to a 4Runner :p

Reactions: aggrex

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,847 Posts
Chicagomike

Welcome and thanks for registering at piloteers.org. We are glad you have chosen to be part of the community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Please take a moment to look over the FAQ section. If you need assistance please use the “message” function to contact any staff member.

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to register at the Honda Owners web site. It is full of information you may find useful about your particular Honda vehicle(s).

Enjoy and all the best,

Daltongang

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
It came loose from the connector clip......step #21/#22.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
If it isn't the power supply for your muffler bearings :D, then it behooves you to stow it and secure it well out of the way of the heat generated by said muffler.

And welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2016 CRV Touring AWD, 2005 Pilot RIP.
16,316 Posts
If you have the trailer plug in your tow hitch, plug it in there then zip tie the excess wiring securely.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Pilot EX-L with RES
9 Posts
As several people mentioned above, it's for the trailer power, lights, brakes, etc. Definitely ensure it's correctly attached/reattached with the holder, so it's not sitting on the hot muffler. which will cause it to melt (ask me how I know!!!).

Scott C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts