Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw our SS EXL-NAVI yesterday morning. Was being rolled into the garage for the PDI. A few more days for a moon roof install, rear-view camera install and front window tint. I can hardly wait.

It was supposed to be at the dealer last Friday, but it was held up in shipping. Oh well. Its here now.

BTW: I insisted that they install a Webasto Stratos 749. They were hesitant at first and kept repeating that the installation company dictated what would fit. Thanks to the posts on this board, I was able to show proof that a dealer in San Jose, using the same install company, is using the 749. Of course they next said that if it cost more than it wouldn't be feasible. I then showed them the price the San Jose dealer charged and reminded them how much I was paying. They quickly, but begrudgingly (is that a word?) changed their tune. Anyway, I will keep you all posted regarding the moon roof.

Thanks to everyone that replied to my questions. It has made buying the Pilot easier. Not easy, but certainly easier.....:)

Chris R
:1:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Houton Pilot said:
I saw our SS EXL-NAVI yesterday morning. Was being rolled into the garage for the PDI. A few more days for a moon roof install, rear-view camera install and front window tint. I can hardly wait.

It was supposed to be at the dealer last Friday, but it was held up in shipping. Oh well. Its here now.

BTW: I insisted that they install a Webasto Stratos 749. They were hesitant at first and kept repeating that the installation company dictated what would fit. Thanks to the posts on this board, I was able to show proof that a dealer in San Jose, using the same install company, is using the 749. Of course they next said that if it cost more than it wouldn't be feasible. I then showed them the price the San Jose dealer charged and reminded them how much I was paying. They quickly, but begrudgingly (is that a word?) changed their tune. Anyway, I will keep you all posted regarding the moon roof.

Thanks to everyone that replied to my questions. It has made buying the Pilot easier. Not easy, but certainly easier.....:)

Chris R
:1:
Begrudingly... If it's NOT a word it SHOULD be! :4:

How exciting!!! The 749 is the larger one, right? Wish I would've gotten (really sure that's a word but it should be...)
one but I was lucky to get the accessories I do have, my dealer was a big duh! Guess so was I for dealin' with 'em. :rolleyes:
Keep us posted on that Silver Pilot pick up date!!! :2:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Houton Pilot said:

BTW: I insisted that they install a Webasto Stratos 749.
Obviously, I've not been following this board too much lately. Is this a sunroof kit? Please tell me more on the Webasto Stratos 749.:) Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Houton Pilot,

I live in San Jose, Can you refer me to the site or if you remember, the which dealer in San Jose that will do the sunroof? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts