Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,298 Posts
Hey, @The Todd, I know you've been itching to get back out there after the long winter, but let your maintenance fluids dry and evaporate before gunning it around the track. :p

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,298 Posts
No big surprise. That guy probably doesn't R.T.F.M. either. It's right there on the can:

WD-40 Aerosol: DANGER! Flammable aerosol. Contents under pressure. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. If swallowed, may be aspirated and cause lung damage. May cause eye irritation. Avoid eye contact. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep away from heat, sparks and all other sources of ignition. WD-40 Bulk Liquid: DANGER! Combustible liquid.

It never ceases to amaze me how humans managed to make it to the top of the food chain.

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
Boss, our litigation team says we now have to include this disclaimer.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
Hey, @The Todd, I know you've been itching to get back out there after the long winter, but let your maintenance fluids dry and evaporate before gunning it around the track. :p
I've been on several rides on the warmer days already!

The guy should have been riding a Honda instead of a Kawasaki.
I don't know, why do you say it's a Kawi? I ride Suzuki GSX-R btw.

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No big surprise. That guy probably doesn't R.T.F.M. either. It's right there on the can:

WD-40 Aerosol: DANGER! Flammable aerosol. Contents under pressure. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. If swallowed, may be aspirated and cause lung damage. May cause eye irritation. Avoid eye contact. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep away from heat, sparks and all other sources of ignition. WD-40 Bulk Liquid: DANGER! Combustible liquid.

View attachment 147661

View attachment 147662

View attachment 147663

View attachment 147664

View attachment 147665

View attachment 147666

It never ceases to amaze me how humans managed to make it to the top of the food chain.
I guess will never see Lawn Darts on the shelf of your local 5 and dime store anytime soon. What could possibly go wrong these days with a set of these. smirk

·
Super Moderator
4,298 Posts
I guess will never see Lawn Darts on the shelf of your local 5 and dime store anytime soon. What could possibly go wrong these days with a set of these. smirk
View attachment 147673
They were even better if you took them to the bench grinder and sharpened the points. Then you could use them on trees like traditional darts. :LOL:

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They were even better if you took them to the bench grinder and sharpened the points. Then you could use them on trees like traditional darts. :LOL:
We used to throw them over the house, front yard to back yard. Until one punched a hole the gutters. That ended that game.
We never did anything other than playing lawn darts the way it was intended. 😇😏

Reactions: The Todd

·
Super Moderator
4,298 Posts
We never did anything other than playing lawn darts the way it was intended. 😇😏
And now you have sunk from that wholesomeness into a the life of an admitted law breaker, with your admitted ignoring of the posted speed limits. The life of crime never pays. ;)😁:LOL:;)😂🤣🦹‍♂️

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And now you have sunk from that wholesomeness into a the life of an admitted law breaker, with your admitted ignoring of the posted speed limits. The life of crime never pays. ;)😁:LOL:;)😂🤣🦹‍♂️
What? I can't think of anything other than trying to get a dart in the ring. Lol At such a young age, it was difficult.

·
Registered
9,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
Hard to believe we actually played with Lawn Darts and are still alive.

But in those days we didn't have the nanny state to coddle us and keep Mainway Toys and such off the shelves. :)

·
Registered
9,298 Posts

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
What? I can't think of anything other than trying to get a dart in the ring. Lol At such a young age, it was difficult.
What? I can't think of anything other than telling my little brother the way the game was played was to stand in the ring to try to catch the darts. Lol At such a young age, it was difficult. :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts