Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
It sounds like it will actually be competitive with the big dogs in terms of 3rd row space... Given the usual value proposition and excellent warranty I'm sure it will be very popular. The styling may be a bit much for some but for those looking for something a little more distinct it could fit the bill.

On my wife's side of the family they've had 5 different Hyundais since my wife bought her Sonata in 2008, they have all been very reliable and have aged very well. Her family does very little cleaning or maintenance other than oil changes. I wouldn't hesitate to get one if I was in the market and liked it.

Kia is coming out with their own version (Telluride), it will be interesting to see how they differentiate.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is definalty a little bolder with the styling imo but I actually really like it. The side profile and rear is what's selling me. Looks like a tahoe/Yukon. Even some of the reviews said that.

I dont believe I will be in the market for a new SUV anytime soon as I planned on keeping my pilot for a long time bit if anything happens to it or my wife finally has a enough of the rough ride and makes me change it out I will be def take that for a ride! Maybe I will when they come out just to check it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts