• WeatherTech

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Husky LINER

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Husky MAT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Costco, Target, etc.)

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • None, I just use the carpeted mats that came with the Pilot.

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gone back to read the various posts on all season mats and liners. There have also been some good pictures posted. However, I was having a good deal of trouble keeping it all straight (since they span multiple posts and were posted over the course of a year).

So........

I was wondering if people who have been using all-weather mat would post a summary of what they are using, how they cover the dead pedal area, how far the 2nd row mats go up under the front seat, are they one piece for the second row, and did they require you to trim them. I am curious as to the differences in the 2 Husky products (liner and mat).

And, for good measure, let's have a poll to see what people are using.

Thanks, everyone.

--Bret

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I have the Honda mats. The dead pedal is not covered. The second row is one piece, that extends maybe 2 inches under each front seat. After 14 months, the dead pedal area doesn't look that bad, but I'd probably have gotten other mats that covered that area if I hadn't already spent my wad on the OEM all-season mats.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've got some old mats from Costco in the front but am planning to get the Weathertechs.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kemosabe said:
bret11: I added the sixth choice (e.g., None) so that I could vote, too... :D :p ;)
Good idea, Kemo. Now I can vote, too.

--Bret

1 - 5 of 5 Posts