Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

"Hurl" and Perferated Seats!

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  kemosabe 
#1 ·
First of all I expect some good pics from Kimosabe!

Came home...Wife said, "I have some bad news...don't get mad".
I was ready for the worst...death, illness, dent in the Pilot....NO!

Neigborhood kid "hurled" (puked) on my back seat!

Now....I'll tell you! Those holes are not a good thing for this! We should tell Honda!

I sucked (with wet vac), wiped, hoped, dreamed, etc.

I think I got it all!

P.S. Should have got an Element. It looks "hurl-proof".

#2 ·
mikmax1 said:
Neigborhood kid "hurled" (puked) on my back seat!
guess that's the last time the neighborhood kid rides in the Pilot:rolleyes:

#3 ·
Get your wife one of these:

Attachments

#4 ·
mikmax1 said:
I think I got it all!
The nice thing about your built-in olfactory sensor is that once the temperature in the car gets over 80 or so degrees, you will have immediate confirmation of whether you got it or not.

Me? I had to trade in a 76 Chevy Nova as my wife spilled milk into the tire wells in the trunk and it was <b>impossible</b> to get the odor out. Of course, it was also a convenient excuse to get rid of the Nova...

--Bret

#5 ·
Two metaphors I remember from my youth:

Driving the porcelain bus :16:

Talking to Ralph on the big white phone :16:

#8 ·
Pictures

Kemo.
Boy, I don't know where you get all those Pic's. Not a subject goes by without an approp pic. ChuckW came in with one as well!

#10 ·
Re: Re: "Hurl" and Perferated Seats!

bret11 said:

The nice thing about your built-in olfactory sensor is that once the temperature in the car gets over 80 or so degrees, you will have immediate confirmation of whether you got it or not.

Me? I had to trade in a 76 Chevy Nova as my wife spilled milk into the tire wells in the trunk and it was <b>impossible</b> to get the odor out. Of course, it was also a convenient excuse to get rid of the Nova...

--Bret
The olfactory sensors are also quick to pick up "unpleasantries" that settle in a vehicle's carpeting.

Took months--nah, make that over a year--to totally lose the odor of a "hurl" that really got into my old Corolla's carpeting. Not sure whether the odor-killing products we tried finally did the job, or just time and a lot of airing out.

Also, I well recall the time a carton of yogurt got loose from a grocery bag and rolled around in the trunk of our old Accord. Man, when those "active enzymes" have had a chance to spill out into your trunk's carpeting and "cook".....Well, let's just say that each opening of the trunk cleared out our sinuses for quite a while!!!

:1zhelp: :16:

#11 ·
Re: Pictures

mikmax1 said:
Kemo.
Boy, I don't know where you get all those Pic's. Not a subject goes by without an approp pic...
I was thinking of posting that same picture, but I couldn't bring myself to defile the site that way. ;)

#12 ·
Me too. I found both of them but chickened out.

#13 ·
ChuckW said:
Me too. I found both of them but chickened out.
When it comes to pics, Kemo has no fear.

He is, after all, The Lone Ranger!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.