Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I expect some good pics from Kimosabe!

Came home...Wife said, "I have some bad news...don't get mad".
I was ready for the worst...death, illness, dent in the Pilot....NO!

Neigborhood kid "hurled" (puked) on my back seat!

Now....I'll tell you! Those holes are not a good thing for this! We should tell Honda!

I sucked (with wet vac), wiped, hoped, dreamed, etc.

I think I got it all!

P.S. Should have got an Element. It looks "hurl-proof".

·
Registered
393 Posts
mikmax1 said:
Neigborhood kid "hurled" (puked) on my back seat!
guess that's the last time the neighborhood kid rides in the Pilot:rolleyes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Get your wife one of these:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
mikmax1 said:
I think I got it all!
The nice thing about your built-in olfactory sensor is that once the temperature in the car gets over 80 or so degrees, you will have immediate confirmation of whether you got it or not.

Me? I had to trade in a 76 Chevy Nova as my wife spilled milk into the tire wells in the trunk and it was <b>impossible</b> to get the odor out. Of course, it was also a convenient excuse to get rid of the Nova...

--Bret

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Two metaphors I remember from my youth:

Driving the porcelain bus :16:

Talking to Ralph on the big white phone :16:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pictures

Kemo.
Boy, I don't know where you get all those Pic's. Not a subject goes by without an approp pic. ChuckW came in with one as well!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Re: Re: "Hurl" and Perferated Seats!

bret11 said:

The nice thing about your built-in olfactory sensor is that once the temperature in the car gets over 80 or so degrees, you will have immediate confirmation of whether you got it or not.

Me? I had to trade in a 76 Chevy Nova as my wife spilled milk into the tire wells in the trunk and it was <b>impossible</b> to get the odor out. Of course, it was also a convenient excuse to get rid of the Nova...

--Bret
The olfactory sensors are also quick to pick up "unpleasantries" that settle in a vehicle's carpeting.

Took months--nah, make that over a year--to totally lose the odor of a "hurl" that really got into my old Corolla's carpeting. Not sure whether the odor-killing products we tried finally did the job, or just time and a lot of airing out.

Also, I well recall the time a carton of yogurt got loose from a grocery bag and rolled around in the trunk of our old Accord. Man, when those "active enzymes" have had a chance to spill out into your trunk's carpeting and "cook".....Well, let's just say that each opening of the trunk cleared out our sinuses for quite a while!!!

:1zhelp: :16:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Re: Pictures

mikmax1 said:
Kemo.
Boy, I don't know where you get all those Pic's. Not a subject goes by without an approp pic...
I was thinking of posting that same picture, but I couldn't bring myself to defile the site that way. ;)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Me too. I found both of them but chickened out.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
ChuckW said:
Me too. I found both of them but chickened out.
When it comes to pics, Kemo has no fear.

He is, after all, The Lone Ranger!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts