1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Reactions: Don Mondas

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
they are for real they have good prices 39 dlls for head gaskets12261-R70-A01 And 12251-R70-A01 OEM
Just be carful with the shipping cost. Sometimes the shipping from a longer distance away erases the extra savings.

·
Registered
Pilot 2012 EX
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<< Continue Shopping
We ship most orders in 1-3 business days.
Some parts may need to be ordered from one of Honda Distribution Centers across the country if our local Honda Distribution Center is out of stock. It will require additional time to obtain.If for any reason it takes longer than 3 business days, we will send a follow-up email to keep you updated on the status of your order.
For Expedited Orders:
Part availability may affect the ship date of the order. Before placing your order, please send us a parts availability email to make sure the part is in stock or to get an exact shipping time. If you want your order shipped to an alternate address other than your billing address, please use PayPal to avoid delays.
Subtotal: $476.41
SECURE CHECKOUT
- OR -
Checkout with

Shipping to: SAN DIEGO, CA
Order Summary
  • Subtotal$476.41
  • Estimated Shipping & Handling$18.03
  • Estimated Tax$37.04
  • Estimated Order Total:$531.48
*Due to availability of multiple parts, your order will ship from different dealer locations
*Additional shipping options available at checkout.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
<< Continue Shopping
We ship most orders in 1-3 business days.
Some parts may need to be ordered from one of Honda Distribution Centers across the country if our local Honda Distribution Center is out of stock. It will require additional time to obtain.If for any reason it takes longer than 3 business days, we will send a follow-up email to keep you updated on the status of your order.
For Expedited Orders:
Part availability may affect the ship date of the order. Before placing your order, please send us a parts availability email to make sure the part is in stock or to get an exact shipping time. If you want your order shipped to an alternate address other than your billing address, please use PayPal to avoid delays.
Subtotal: $476.41
View attachment 138564 SECURE CHECKOUT
- OR -
Checkout with View attachment 138565
Shipping to: SAN DIEGO, CA
Order Summary
  • Subtotal$476.41
  • Estimated Shipping & Handling$18.03
  • Estimated Tax$37.04
  • Estimated Order Total:$531.48
*Due to availability of multiple parts, your order will ship from different dealer locations
*Additional shipping options available at checkout.
Ok, so it's like when will you get it all. 😑

Reactions: Don Mondas

·
Registered
Pilot 2012 EX
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THE most important now are the intake valves 14711-RYE-A00 And valve stem seals
12 12210-PZ1-004
12 12211-PZ1-004 EXHAUST valves did not suffer any damage just 4 intakes but i order the 12 valves

·
Registered
2004 Pilot EX-L
519 Posts
I've placed 7 or 8 orders with them in the past few months. They usually take about a week before shipping the order, and then it takes another 4 or 5 days for them to arrive on the east coast. And shipping is around $10 to $15. Other than really slow shipping, the only other problem I had with them was that they left one item out of my last order. I've email several times and only got an automated response saying someone will contact me at some point, but it's been 2 weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts