Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

How to quickly find your own threads

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Tahoefever 
#1 ·
On another forum...there is a lot of good detail shown in each users profile area. One of them I use a lot is to pull up my own threads I create. I have not seen on here where that is easily accessed. It looks like you can set some filters to find them. Is that what you all do?

This image below is a screen shot of what all is visible to the right of every thread I post. In addition, there is a substantially more detailed profile section where you can make changes or select settings and preferences beyond what I have found here.

I do like seeing the actual city location of users. But that is only if someone decides to input that. On this forum...you can see it if you click on the user and open up a different dialog box.

Just thought I would show this but my main question above is about how to access my own threads. On the other forum, I click on the topics section below and can then search them if needed. (the latest commented on one is at the top of the list).

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you. I had seen that....but it shows all threads I have either created or commented on. Which over time can become very cluttered. I was specifically meaning the ability to quickly get to the ones I have started. I dont see the ability to filter that view to just mine either...unless i just missed it.

#5 ·
  1. Click on your avatar in the top right corner and select My Profile.
  2. Under the section near the top called Discussions Created (not Replies), click on the number (not the title).
  3. Ask an Admin to fix it because the function is currently broken, displaying all replies instead. :(

#6 ·
I also noticed the shortcut to have plplplpl create a pole on what is the best oil for example has been disabled ... :p

#7 ·
I've never created a poll on oil. ATF fill options, though, that's another story. One of the most storied polls on this forum. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.