Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my parking pass for work slipped in between the font window n the dash board. More towards the passenger side but still co
Lose to the middle of the window. I tried taking the Lil speaker out n reaching thru there on the passenger side but that didn't work. I also tried getting it out with a thin wire as I could c the reflection from the window with the flashlight but it got caught up on something n fell out of sight I can't c it anymore when I point the flashlight 馃敠. Can anyone tell me how to get that pass out it looks like one of those do not disturb signs for door handles execpt its a parking pass. I have a 2012 Honda Pilot Ex. Thanks for any suggestions

Registered
Is the parking pass replaceable at a reasonable cost? I鈥檝e lost CC and documents in some of the black hole crevices but had no interest in taking the console apart.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it is but because of this virus going on there's no one there at the office there working from home until next week however I work for a university n the university police love giving tickets away so I'm just not wanting the hassle of the ticket or having to look out all the time to c if I'm beeing ticketed. Even tho they c my pilot there all the time if u don't have ur pass visible they'll get u. Just don't know how long til I get a replacement

Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens peque帽o sparus tyre.
Coat some thin cardboad or stiff paper with some children's glue from a gluestick. Shove it in there and keep fishing 'till you get it out.

Registered
Banned from wife鈥檚 2005 Pilot LX
Have you looked up from under the steering wheel or glove box? It鈥檚 unlikely you鈥檇 see it but worth a quick glance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts